YWCA of Alton invites the community to participate in its annual Purse Raffle. Just a $20 donation will ensure you are in the running for up to 30 designer purses. Designers include Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, Kate Spade, Coach, Hobo, Louis Vuitton and others. You have the option of buying one ticket for $20 or 6 tickets for $100. Tickets are on sale through November 16th at YWCA of Alton, from Board Members, and on our webpage. Images of these elegant purses are available on the YWCA of Alton Facebook Page. A designer purse will be given away every day in November. If you win, your name goes back in and is eligible for other prizes. Of course, the more tickets you buy, the more likely you are to win a fabulous designer purse. Our friends at Fahnestock Financial Services will conduct the daily drawings in November.
Purse Raffle Rules:
- The Prizes 30 assorted Designer bags; MSRP range $100 – $560. DEADLINE FOR ALL RAFFLE TICKET SALES IS November 16, 2018 at 5:00 PM.
- Who is eligible? Any person 18 years of age or older, who has purchased a valid raffle ticket before or on Friday, November 16, 2018. Persons under 18 years will need parental consent to purchase raffle tickets.
- How does the drawing work? You may purchase a ticket for $20 or six (6) tickets for $100. Drawings will be held daily before 5:00 pm. starting November 1. The winning ticket will be returned to the ‘raffle drum’ and eligible for all future drawings which ends Friday, November 30, 2018. The YWCA of Alton will issue the prize item to the holder of the winning ticket commencing Thursday, November 1, 2018 at the YWCA of Alton, 304 E.3rd Street. Final drawing will be for the Louis Vuitton cross body bag on November 30, 2018.
- Identification and Responsibilities: Ability to provide a valid identification prior to taking delivery of any prize will be required of the winning raffle ticket holders. Winners are responsible for all taxes if applicable. All prizes must be claimed within 7 days of the date of the actual drawing. Winners will be notified by phone and e-mail within 24 hours after each daily drawing.
- These rules and regulations are subject to change as deemed necessary.
- Fahnestock Financial Services Inc., an independent accounting firm in downtown Alton, will verify and supervise the drawings.
- Winners will be posted on the YWCA of Alton Facebook Page daily.