YWCA of Alton offers a high quality year round Child Enrichment program serving school aged children in the Alton, Roxana, and Wood River-Hartford School Districts. The program helps children achieve and maintain a positive sense of self through cognitive, social, physical and creative development in an environment that is safe and nurturing. In addition, we accept CCAP payments (CHASI and DCFS Collaborations).
Children in Before and After School Care Benefit from:
- Connections to caring adults
- Activities to promote reading and writing
- Classroom activities that help children develop their individual interests, talents and skills
- A focus on anti-bias and conflict resolution skills – teaching children to respect the viewpoints of others
- Opportunities to learn with community involvement and service
Enrollment Packs, Handbook, and FAQ
Fees, Hours, and Contact Information
Full Time Before School: $40.00
Full Time After School: $70 Full Time Before and After School: $105.00
Part Time Before School: $30 Part Time After School: $42.00 Part Time Before and After School: $65.00
YWCA of Alton will not charge additional fees on early dismissal days.
Holiday Camp (all day) $28.50 a day per child
Before School: 6:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. – Wood River & Roxana Schools only
After School: 2:15 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. *Start times vary slightly based upon the school district
Full Day Camps: 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.